- Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS), South Africa
- Wits Business School, South Africa
- Rhodes Business School, South Africa
- North West University, South Africa
- Milpark Business School, South Africa
- University of South Africa, Graduate School of Business Leadership, South Africa
GMAC is introducing the NMAT test by GMAC™ into Africa.
This in response to problems universities face of admitting high caliber students into management and other professional courses. Candidates are not always at the required standards, and as a result, programs experience drop-out rates as high as 70%; a loss to all stakeholders - universities, students, parents and society lacking the required human resources.
The NMAT by GMAC solution is introducing testing systems that
identify right candidates best suited for select programs. The NMAT test by
GMAC™ (who own the GMAT® exam) is an admission solution for leading
graduate business programmes in India and has been successfully pilot tested in
South Africa. The test gives candidates the confidence to perform their best in
graduate programs. Kenya and Nigeria are the next African countries set to
benefit – with extra benefits that include cost and structure.
The purpose of the introductory meeting is to;
- Demonstrate the benefits of NMAT, showcasing how it enables leading graduate
schools recruit top talent with the comfort that the test measures the skills
needed to succeed in professional programmes.
- Explain the Structure & Features of this exam, testing Language Skills,
Quantitative Skills and Logical Reasoning.
- Share research findings that link test results with successful completion
of programs and workplace performance thereafter.
- De-mystify the
computer-delivered test based on difficulty levels.
- Obtain feedback from the leaders and decision makers
- Invite university business schools to
sign up for this in the next
admissions cycle, year 2018/19 academic year.
The above will be led by Dr. Ron Sibert, Market Development Director, Africa, Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®).