Coast Camp, Diani Beach
South Coast, Kenya
Dates: Sun 10 - Sat 17th Dec 2017
- Departure: Sunday Morning
- Return on Saturday Morning
Target Age Group:
Upper Primary, High School & College
Cost: Ksh 9,500/-
Paybill: 718653 Account: COAST2017
Cost includes transport from Nairobi to Diani, Food and Accommodation. Campers bring own beddings = 2 sheets, swimming wear, sports wear and sports footwear that can survive the sea-water (advise you wear shoes in the ocean due to sharp corals. Slippers are NOT advisable as they slip off your feet. Tough "Akala" footware made from vehicle tyres are best). Be ready to have fun, take photos and hear the word of God shared.
Transportation: Nairobi to Mombasa
The camp is being managed by Word of Life Diani, P. O Box 60 - 80400, Ukunda, Kenya.
Transport from Nairobi to the Cost is by the SGR Train which requires early booking.
Travel with the SGR for Nairobi residents includes
- Getting to Syokimau at 6:00am for the 8:00am departing train
- Alighting at Miritini, Coast.
- Taking matatu to Mombasa city
- Getting to the ferry to cross to South Coast
- Getting another matatu to Ukunda
- Last matatu to WOL at Diani Beach.
This process is then reversed on the return date from Mombasa to Nairobi.
The exclusive bus transport option is currently full
Back to Home page